Saturday, May 2, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


Exciting news!

I received my first blog award!

The One Lovely Blog Award was passed to me from Jen at 50 for Jen. Thanks soooo much!






Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I bestow this Lovely Award to (alpha order by site):

1. Twyla, Gabriel and Briar of 3 evil cousins
-check out their entertaining and creative bios with great artwork under the heading ". . . As Our Evil spreads. . . MWAH HA HA HA!" on their sidebar

2. Amy of Addicted to Books
-for oldies but goodies

3. Rose of Another Great Read
-for fantasy and paranormal

4. Susan of Black-Eyed Susan
-for ethnic diversty

5. cupcake witch
-for the cupcakes of course!

6. E.M. of E.M. Reads
-her general antics

7. Callie of Handle Like Hendrix
-the rock music influence

8. Michelle of Michelle's Bookshelf
-got me to read a Jennifer Echols book with her review of Going to Far

9. Michelle of Michelle's Reads
-for the Love the Cover posts

10. Shalonda of Shalonda's Blog
-for IMM posts and the latest post on Judy Blume

11. Megan of Simply Books
-one of the first blogs I came across that caught my attention

12. Sophie of So Many Books, So Little Time
-for IMM posts (with U.K. covers)

13. Lianne of Thoughts on YA literature
-vampires and for interview with Beth Fantaskey

14. Krista of Tower of Books
-for IMM posts and manga

15. Jessica of Vita Dei
-phantom week at her blog

Please note: I keep discovering more and more YA blogs out there that I enjoy visiting. I tried to select recent sites I've been too that don't already have this lovely award.
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
updated: 5.4.09
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu