Friday, September 18, 2009

Vampire Diaries s1.2

Vampire Diaries
Episode 2
The Night of the Comet
Thursday nights on CW

-my weekly segment for my Vampire Diaries Challenge and Helluva Halloween

Synopsis from TV Guide:
Vicki recovers in the hospital from an attack and begins to remember what happened, but Stefan tries to prevent her from recalling what actually occurred. Meanwhile, Elena meets Damon, who reveals to her some surprising secrets about Stefan's past; and Jeremy struggles with his feelings for Vicki.

My thoughts:

We had a conversation. It was epic.

I must say, I like how the guys vamp-out. The make-up job seems just right and the brief glimpses are effective in spooking me.

I'm so curious to know what is driving Damon. Why does he do what he does? Looking forward to watching his storyline unfold.

The only thing that bugged me is that the kiss was too early. The second episode of the show is way too early. I like a romance that is drawn out a little more. However, I'm still hooked enough to tune in next week.

Still have to read my copy of book 1 - The Awakening.

Are you watching this show? and what did you think?



 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu