Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All About the Brontes Challenge 2010


All About the Brontes Challenge 2010
hosted by Laura of Laura's Reviews
January 1 to June 30th, 2010
signup

Read, watch or listen to at least 3 Bronte related items

This is my acceptance post.

My to-read list:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The Heights by Brian James
Being Emily by Anne Donovan

My to-listen list:
Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush
Wuthering Heights by Pat Benatar

My to-watch list
:
Wuthering Heights (2009) - PBS
Wuthering Heights (1992)
Wuthering Heights (1939) re-watch

My Wuthering Heights mini-challenge and giveaway:
I'll concoct one of some sort. It will be devilishly fun.


*OK, re-dubbed and aka vvb's Wuthering Heights challenge
- as per JT ;-D -->see comments

*At first I was planning on doing one piece per Bronte, but then got inspired to focus on one piece and one Bronte. I have the PBS Wuthering Heights on my DVR waiting to be watched since earlier this year and The Heights by Brian James is already in my tbr pile. The choice was obvious.

My current challenge read line-up is getting so huge I didn't think I'd have enough time in the day to get through all the reading I'm planning. So, Emily for now. Charlotte and Anne forthcoming.


==end result==
with good intentions, however, challenge not completed

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu