Sunday, July 5, 2009

In My Mailbox - 12

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via your mailbox, library, store, etc. Below is a list of books I've acquired this past week. Can't wait to dip into them.



Bought
:



The box set of the Sookie Stackhouse series
(books 1 to 7)
by Charlaine Harris

-because of the Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge hosted by Beth Fish Reads





For Review:


Assiniboin Girl
by Kathi Wallace

-because it is my first requested e-book review








Borrowed:


Zombies: a field guide to the walking dead
by Bob Curran and illustrated by Ian Daniels

-because I'm getting ready for September Zombies week

-if you didn't already know, my giveaway for Never Slow Dance with A Zombie continues here until July 31, 2009






Flirting with Pride & Prejudice:
Fresh perspectives on the original chick-lit masterpiece
edited by Jennifer Crusie with Glenn Yeffeth

-because of Everything Austen Challenge

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu