Sunday, July 12, 2009

In My Mailbox - 13

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via your mailbox, library, store, etc. Below is a list of books I've acquired this past week. Can't wait to dip into them.


Bought
:


Generation Dead
by Daniel Waters - my review

-because I'm prepping for September Zombies week









Kiss of Life
by Daniel Waters - my review

-because I'm prepping for September Zombies week








Received contest prize:


Drive Me Crazy
by Erin Downing

-thanks to The Page Flipper

-looks like cute romance







Borrowed
:


Death by Bikini
by Linda Gerber

-because it looks like a fun(?) murder mystery

-my review








Evernight
by Claudia Gray

-because I wanted to learn more about this Gothic boarding school world

-my review






Zombie alert:

Two giveaway offers...

1. ARC of Never Slow Dance with a Zombie - details here
(ends July 31, 2009)

2. Zombie Bag o'Goodies for people who have Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - details here (ends September 5, 2009)


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu