Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tru Blood for Mere Mortals

Sookie alert:

If you are familiar with Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series or with the HBO True Blood TV show, then you know that Tru Blood is the drink of choice for vampires.

Well now, non-vampires can partake of a Tru Blood wannabe. According to the July 26, 2009 post on OMG! - A blood orange beverage, Tru Blood, will launch this fall.

It is said to be a "uniquely carbonated, slightly tart, lightly sweet" drink.

I'm not much of a soda drinker, so I won't be indulging in this concoction. Will you?


I love this poster of Bill for the True Blood season 2 promos.

To see posters of Sookie, Eric, Tara, Jason and Sam go here. There is also one other poster of a dark-haired woman that I did not recognize, maybe Pam? (please comment below and let me know) These posters are just as good as Bill's with the blood trickles on different parts of each person.

I don't get HBO so I won't see these episodes until they're on DVD. Meanwhile, I'm working my way through the season 1 eps.
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu