Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Alice In Wonderland Challenge

The Alice In Wonderland Challenge
hosted by Take Me Away
Signup and details
September 1, 2009 to August 31, 2010


Just found out about this irresistible challenge - why not join in
to keep up the Alice frenzy...

Task 1 - Read and review:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
by Lewis Carroll - to do
(this will be a re-read)

Through the Looking Glass
by Lewis Carroll - to do

Alice I Have Been
by Melanie Benjamin - my review

Alice in Verse: The Lost Rhymes of Wonderland
by J.T. Holden - my review

~*~

Task 2 - Watch and review:

Disney's animated version of Alice in Wonderland (1951) - to do
(this will be a re-watch)

Live action version - Alice (1988) - my review

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (2010) - my review

Phoebe in Wonderland (2008) - my review

~*~

* first spotted this challenge at Sumana of I Read

* Alice fans, check out my Alice in Whatsitland giveaways on my sidebar -ends April 11, 2010

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu